Directions to Camp:
- We are located near the Webster Lake Dam.
- Our address: 1380 10 Road; Stockton, KS 67669
- From Highway 24: Turn onto Hwy 258 toward Webster Reservoir (24 miles east of Hill City / 8 miles west of Stockton). Camp is approximately 3 miles down the road (which will go over the dam and curve right).
- From Highway 18: 7 miles west of Plainville, turn north on 10 Road out of Zurich. Look for a brown sign that says “Webster Reservoir Wildlife Area.” Camp is about 11 miles down the road, which will curve to the right just before the camp entrance.
Registration begins at 4pm in the Lodge. (Park in the lot between the Lodge and Dining Hall.) Please do not bring your campers prior to that time, as there will be no early check-ins. Drivers should allow one hour for the check-in process, and drivers are responsible for the students until the check-in process is completed for all students. Please do not leave your students unattended during the registration period. If your student will arrive later that 5pm on the first day of camp, please contact the director prior to the beginning of camp. No fee adjustments can be made for late arrivals.
Registration, Refund & Payment Policy:
By submitting the registration form you are agreeing to pay for the spot you are registering for. There will be no refunds given for cancellations made after April 30. Cancellations made up to April 30 will be subject to a $10 administration fee. If for some reason your camper cannot attend, another camper from the same church can take his/her place with no penalty, but no refunds will be given after April 30. You are responsible for payment whether or not you have actually paid by April 30. Full payment is due either at the time of registration OR the following Sunday to your church. We are asking for you to please send payment immediately after you have registered. Once you fill out the registration form, you are agreeing to pay for the camper's spot. Again, registrations can be transferred to others (from the same church) but cannot be refunded, cancelled or taken off invoices after April 30. If you do not wish to pay electronically, please make arrangements with your church to pay.
What to Bring:
- Clothes for the week (no laundry available)
- Modest Swimsuit (no bikinis, speedos, or tight suits)
- Tennis Shoes (required for active options)
- Flip-flops or Sandals (for walking to/from water slide and pool)
- Light Jacket
- Sleeping Bag & Pillow
- 2 Towels (one for showers, one for water activities)
- Toiletries (don't forget your toothbrush!)
- Bible, Notebook, and Pen
- Sunscreen & Bug Spray
- Camera (camp not responsible for damage and/or loss)
- Missions Offering (this is the only money students should bring, see below)
- Great Attitude!
What NOT to Bring:
- iPad, tablet, handheld electronic games, or any electronics
- Tobacco, alcohol, or drugs (all medication must be turned into nurse during registration)
- Guns, knives, or weapons of any kind (real or toy)
- Skateboard, skates, or roller blades
- Fireworks, matches, or lighters
- Candy, food, or drinks (no food allowed in cabins; campers will be given snacks each day)
- Money not intended for offering (see below)
- Valuable cameras or other items as the camp is not responsible for loss or damage
- Any items that could be a distraction for campers or present a safety concern
Modesty is key. No spaghetti straps, tight shirts, bare midriffs, tight or short shorts, saggy pants, exposed undergarments, bikinis, or speedos,
7th and 8th grade students will need to bring money for the snack shack and for Missions! There will be opportunities to go to the snack shack twice a day for each day of camp. Money can be donated to missions at any time throughout the week!
Climbing Wall & Zip Line:
The Climbing Wall and Zip Line are available for students who have release forms (done during online registration process) and are at least entering 4th grade (for climbing wall) and at least entering 6th grade (for zip line). The Climbing Wall & Zip Line are staffed by certified facilitators and are subject to frequent safety inspections. Campers are never forced to use the climbing wall or zip line - it is an entirely optional recreational choice. Helmets, harnesses, and tennis shoes must be worn at all times.
Visitors to camp must check-in with the Executive Director or Dean upon arrival. Visitors must agree to abide by all camp rules and regulations and can be asked to leave at any time for any reason. A donation of $5 per meal is requested for each visitor. All visitors must leave the campus by 10pm each evening. If your child is prone to homesickness, it is usually best to simply write a letter as opposed to coming out in person.
Early Departures/Mid-Week Activities:
Should your camper need to leave camp early, or leave the campus at any time prior to the official ending of the camp, he or she must be signed out by a parent/guardian with the Dean, Nurse, or Executive Director. If someone other than a parent/guardian will be picking up the student, a signed, written note must be presented at the time of check-in. If a signed note was not presented at check-in, students will not be allowed to leave with a non-parent/guardian unless a parent/guardian can be contacted. There will be no fee adjustments based on early departures.
Campers may be picked up at noon on the final day of camp. Campers must be picked up by the person listed on the registration form or a parent/guardian. A sack lunch will be given to each camper as campers leave. Campers may not leave until the Dean officially dismisses camp, usually after a final prayer time.
Campers LOVE to get mail. We are located in a rural area, so allow 2-3 days of extra processing time for us to receive your letters or packages. (You may send items early.) Remember that no food or drinks are allowed in the cabins, so please do not send those types of items. Send your mail to:
Lakeview Christian Camp
1380 10 Road
Stockton, KS 67669
We will do our best to get your camper his/her mail, but it is not always possible. Be sure to include a return address should we need to send your item back for any reason.
If a student is homesick, efforts will be made to redirect the student to the fun activities going on at camp. Should a child continue to be homesick, at the Dean or Executive Director's discretion, a phone call may be made to the student's parent/guardian listed on the registration form. Further action will be made based on that conversation.
If you don't hear from us, everything is going great!
If you have additional questions, please contact our director at directorofLCC@gmail.com or visit the Contact Us Page for more options.